Work package dedicated to the management of project duties and requirement, to lead and coordinate the consortium, to ensure that the decision enabling process is applied, to facilitate and chair project meetings and WP1 leader acts as the communicative interface between the EC and the consortium.
1.1 WP Leader
1.2 Tasks and Outputs
General project coordination
- This task covers control and monitoring of administrative and financial issues.
- Deliverable D1.1 - Consortium Agreement - completed
Day-to-day project level management
- Ensures implementation of all WPs by planning, co-ordination and control of WP tasks.
- Deliverable D1.2 - Project Management Plan - completed
Quality assurance and risk management
- Risk assessments accompanied by the identification of mitigation measures is the core of this task.
- This task defines key elements of management, decision-making and control structure during implementation of project activities.
Data management plan implementation (DMP)
- The DMP provides a clear structure, how the data will be managed and accessible for all consortium members.
- Deliverable D1.3 - Data Management Plan - completed
1.3 Duration and Status
- Months 1 - 54
- Status – in progress
Last updated: November 16, 2023